Q: What does SagePoint do?
A: SagePoint matches every skilled worker with the task, project, or job for which they are the best fit. Our patent-pending algorithms take all aspects of an individual worker into account, for example: aptitude with an individual skill, skill combinations, geographic location, availability, billing rate or salary/pay grade, and others. In addition, SagePoint automatically keeps every worker’s profile up-to-date, including capturing newly acquired skills and identifying languishing ones. With SagePoint, you can help each contributor do their best work and truly Optimize Your Workforce.
Q: What doesn't SagePoint do?
A: SagePoint will not replace a full-blown HR system; for example, there is no time-and-attendance or payroll functionality. Although it has some basic project management functions, SagePoint will also not replace a full-featured project management tool that includes things like Gantt charting and milestone logic. SagePoint will also not take out your trash (although that's in our feature roadmap).
Q: OK, what can I do with SagePoint?
A: Here are a few use cases:
- Evaluate a set of internal or external candidates, such as contractors or consultants, without touching a single resume, developing a single spreadsheet, or conducting a single interview.
- Reassign an A-team resource to a new critical project, and find their closest-fit replacement instantly.
- Maximize the effectiveness of every training dollar by determining which workers need development with specific skills.
- Get a handle on the skillset of a newly acquired worker, team, division, or company, and blend them in with your existing workforce.
- Understand if an in-house resource is well-qualified for a position before taking on the expense and risk of sourcing and hiring an external candidate.
Please get in touch with us to discuss your unique pain points and learn how we can help.
Q: Sounds great. How does SagePoint work?
A: SagePoint is designed with the user in mind, which means it's both easy to use and effective. It works by:
- Capturing each skilled worker’s data. Where possible, we can import your existing data.
- Capturing the requirements of your tasks, projects, and jobs.
- Matching each worker to the task that best fits their unique experience using our super secret sauce.
- Automatically updating each worker's profile with new skills and experience as they complete work.
Please get in touch to view a 15 minute demo or take it for a spin right now!
Q: My company employs primarily [insert profession]. Can I benefit from SagePoint?
A: If you employ skilled workers, such as Lawyers, Doctors, IT workers, or Engineers, then we think the answer is absolutely. SagePoint can be even more effective if you leverage those workers for a core business function or profit center.
Q: We hire consultants or contractors to supplement our full time staff. Can SagePoint help me evaluate candidates?
A: Absolutely. With SagePoint, you can understand with precision how every candidate compares not only with other candidates, but also how they compare with your internal workforce.
Q: What does SagePoint cost?
A: SagePoint is delivered on a pay-as-you-go model; you only pay for what you use, and can cancel anytime. All new SagePoint customers are offered a full-featured period to evaluate the software free of charge. After this period, pricing is based on account type, and volume discounts are available. All software support and maintenance is included in the base price and there is no software to install. Please contact us for specific pricing details.
Q: What are the technology requirements?
A: The only technology requirement is a standard internet browser. SagePoint currently supports Internet Explorer 7.x+, Mozilla Firefox, and Apple Safari. Support for more browsers will be available shortly.
Q: Can I leverage data in my existing HR, Project Management, or [insert name] application?
A: Yes. Worker, task, project, and job information can be integrated with SagePoint using standard file conventions (xls, csv, xml) or common web services.
To learn more, Please explore this website or Contact Us.